9.13.2007

A serious chat to my class ...


It was such an unbearable experience to me. This Wednesday, I gave my class a "serious chat" after school. I didn't want to do it, but the girls left me no choice.

The school is best known for its stric regulations and the students are famous for neat appearance. The reputation was built on the efforts made by each of us in the school. However, the freshman in my class seem never think of that but try to have it their own way and they do not care how their behaviours might affect the whole class.
I am not used to Yelling or Threating students and I don't like that. It's not me. I can only help and give advice. However, talking nicely isn't enough. Still they do not pay attention to the class chores and they do not behave.
Girls, please! Let's work together and take the whole class into a better situation!

沒有留言: